Google Plus offers employers an expansive platform on which to reach out to potential employees. Constantly growing and being compared to both Twitter and Facebook, and likened to a hybrid of the two, it has over 170 million profiles and rising. Here are some tips to get the best from your page.
1. Use header images to make an impact. This is a great chance for you to get the brand of your company across to potential new employees, so use it well.
2. Use circles wisely. Circles are there to help you keep people grouped in ways that they can be easily managed as well as letting you talk to whole sections of people at once. Posts can be pushed to people in your circles without them having to follow you so it is great way of reaching a new audience.
3. Publish links on Google Plus. If you company has a blog then you can publish links to it on Google Plus and reach millions of potential employees. It is a great way to boost your readership, expose people to your brand, and interact with readers.
4. Recommend links. Here you can send people to the links you feel are important and informative. This could be to a new job post or information about your company, the choice is yours.
5. Host hangouts. Hangouts allow people to talk in real time and it is a perfect chance to discuss job opportunities and recruitment, and to get to know any potential employees and see how they interact with others online.
Become a Recruitment Genius
The induction process can be a daunting prospect for both the manager and the employee, with lots to remember from…
Making A Job Offer
This is one of the best parts of the recruitment process, as you are able to give the candidate the…
Effective Reference Checking For Prospective Employees
Reference checking is typically considered time-consuming and ineffective. However this is generally because companies adopt the wrong approach. Recruitment Genius…
Illegal Interview Questions
As an employer there are plenty of questions you are entitled to ask at interview. However, there are many questions…
Effective Interview Techniques
Whilst interview techniques will vary depending on the amount of time you have and the position you are recruiting for,…
Shortlisting Candidates for Interview
Whilst short-listing can be a time-consuming process, it is also an exciting moment when you get to meet the potential…
Could Application Forms & Career Portals Actually be Damaging Your Recruitment Campaign Prospects?
Career portals start with the best of intentions – to differentiate you as an employer of choice, underline your employer…
10 Tips To Improve The Success Of Your Online Recruitment Advertising
Online recruitment has revolutionized traditional advertising. You can now truly measure your return on investment and identify the most effective…
Secrets To Online Recruitment Success
Online job sites are arguably the most effective way to reach a wide range of candidates simply because they are…
Choosing The Best Online Job Boards
If you do not choose the best online job boards, then your recruitment campaign runs the risk of immediate failure.…
Selecting The Best Online Recruitment Company
The good news is that the age of expensive, poorly targeted newspapers and print media is pretty much dead. But…