Vinyl Graphic Installer required to join our expanding signage and graphics department. We offer a friendly working environment where you will be involved in a diverse and varied scope of projects.
- The production and applying all types of vinyl graphics to include weeding, taping and applying graphics to vehicles, flat panels and internal surfaces.
- You must have a good working experience of signage, graphics installation, vehicle wrapping and general experience in all other aspects vinyl installation.
- A general understanding of using machines such as printers, plotter and CNC routers would be useful.
- You will need to demonstrate an ability to work under your own initiative, as well as within a team, and possess good communication skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Vinyl Application to Signs and Vehicles
- Full UK Driving licence
- Experience with working at height/IPAF training preferred but not essential
- Salary of £25000 - £30000
- Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Overtime available during busy periods
We are based on a large industrial estate with good links to both Bournemouth and Poole. Apply now and come and talk to us about this exciting opportunity to be part of a fast moving and friendly team.
There may be the possibility of travel and overnight stays during busy times.