Initially working remotely and then flexible working (in the office and remotely)
Launched in 2003, this company has since become one of the fastest growing iconic fashion accessory brands in the UK, designing and selling a quirky and original fashion accessories range that includes handbags, purses and lifestyle products to key markets in Europe and the larger global markets including USA and Asia.
Their guiding philosophy is to always experiment with design, stand out from the crowd and make people ask “where did you get that bag?”.
Join this growing and ambitious team and you will have the opportunity to mould the social media for the business using cutting edge industry tools to create innovative and engaging content that speaks to their audience, increasing brand awareness and revenue across all platforms.
This is a pivotal role and the direction of the company’s customer facing touch points will be strongly influenced by your decisions, all supported and guided by the rest of the eCommerce team.
- Creating content (shooting, editing and repurposing media) and distributing across social media platforms in line with the brand and maintaining the tone of voice across all channels; managing and maintaining social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, IGTV etc).
- Copywriting blog posts with SEO
- Manage collaboration with influencers in creating creative assets
- Social media strategy to include scheduling tools, regular reports and monitoring metrics to measure the success of campaigns and content, making recommendations for improvement.
- Proven track record of brand management across all social media platforms
- Thorough knowledge and experience of managing and maintaining social media platforms (formats, updates, rules and limitations)
- Possess the latest thinking in digital innovations and trends
- Experience creating assets featuring illustrated animation and kinetic typography
- Experience in photo/video editing including capturing video and still content on the go for stories and channels
- Copywriting skills with a clear understanding and use of SEO
- Experience of working within a similar role in the fashion industry and a love for fashion and accessories would be a distinct advantage
This role is being offered on a remote working basis with a view to flexible working including a combination of office and remote working.
Interviews will be held initially via zoom or similar.
Interested? Apply online today with a copy of your CV and outlining why you are suitable for this role.