This company looking for an experienced Senior PPC Account Manager to join their fast-growing agency based in the North East. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to take the next step in an agency environment, with plenty of opportunities to further progress within the team.
They need someone who is ambitious, enthusiastic and passionate about all things digital. As a Senior PPC Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing your own clients, creating effective PPC strategies and confidently liaising with other departments to make sure they’re always working towards the same goal. They’re looking for someone who can really hit the ground running, helping to lead the team and motivate junior team members to provide an exemplary service for their clients. If you have a real passion for paid, this is the place for you.
They’re a young company but don’t let that fool you, combined this team has tons of experience working in online marketing. This is a senior role, so if you’re sat scrolling through jobs on your lunch break, looking for the next step from an agency or workplace that doesn’t see your potential - let’s have a chat. They offer a great place to develop your skills, with plenty of training opportunities both in-house and at some of the best events in the country. They have a flexible working environment, great opportunities for progression and a fun environment with like-minded creatives.
- Take responsibility for paid search accounts, researching and implementing data-driven strategies
- Oversee existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
- Identify gaps and opportunities in paid search strategies
- Manage monthly client spend
- Report on campaign progress and build strong relationships with clients
Their Ideal Candidate Will….
- Have experience working as a PPC account manager in an agency environment
- Have experience working with paid search tools
- Be innovative, creative and offer a proven track record of implementing an effective paid search strategy
- Hold up to date knowledge of Google Analytics as well as keeping up to date with industry news, trends and tools.
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work well with members of the PPC team as well as the larger digital agency
- Be familiar with Google Shopping and Google product feeds.