Want to work for one of the most exciting brands in tech? This company, with HQ in Nottingham and office in London, is a global leader in connecting the best Software in high-growth retail. Through syncing back-end business applications’ data, they take online retailing to another level.
Their integrations power some of the world’s best known fashion and lifestyle brands and they are proud to be an essential partner to their growth.
They are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic digital marketeer to take on the role.
- Create, develop, implement and manage digital advertising campaigns, drawing on performance insights to increase engagement.
- Create relevant content to communicate and promote their services.
- Leading client case studies and creating video content strategy.
- Identify and establish marketing opportunities with agencies, vendors and potential partners.
- Create email database and communication, with newsletter and blog.
- To continually identify ways to make the company’s existing marketing activities more effective.
- Develop their brand identity to be the most recognised integration partner globally.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a similar marketing role.
- Experience in digital marketing including: email marketing and social media advertising and management.
- Impeccable communication and copywriting skills.
- A high level of organisation and time management.
- Tenacity and a true self starter: you’re able to make things work with limited resources and can stay motivated, working autonomously.
- An innovative and creative thinker with an abundance of ideas.
- Experience in a B2B and tech environment preferable.
- Training and clear career progression path.
- Modern office setting in the centre of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter.
- Uber-friendly working environment
- Your choice of Mac, Linux or Windows laptop
- Endless tea, coffee, biscuits supply!
- Team nights out, on the company
- Opportunity to work at their London office as well as meeting and networking with their clients and partners all over the UK
- Opportunity to shape a growing software company over the next phase of growth
This Nottingham based role is available now! Apply now