This well established company is looking to recruit a Senior Accountant, who will be reporting to the Head of Finance.
- Managing finance team
- Timely production of accurate monthly management accounts
- Review of full balance sheet reconciliation and identify potential risks/opportunities
- Producing VAT, PSA and other tax returns
- Assist with Budget preparation
- Ensure financial processes /controls are adhered to
- Identifying and implementing financial processes improvements
- Management of accounting systems
- Ad hoc projects.
- Liaison with other departments.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong people management skills
- Very well organized, good time management skills with the commitment to delivery on deadlines.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Confident self starter with sound analytical skills, able to operate under pressure and resolve conflicts.
- Team worker and good at building relationships across all levels of an organisation.
Salary & Benefits:
- Holidays: 22 days rising to 25 days with service
- Pension: Up to 5% matched
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance 4 x basic salary
- Interest free season ticket loan
10 minutes walk from the station
Good transport links
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.