City of London
Full Time (4 days on, 4 days off rota 08.00-20.00 or 20.00 to 08.00) £24,164 per annum (equivalent to £11.06 per hour) plus excellent benefits
This Inn one of the four Inns of Court which have the exclusive right to call men and women, who have completed the necessary academic qualifications, to the Bar of England and Wales. This entitles them, after a period of pupillage (vocational training) to practise as Barristers. As well as calling men and women to the bar, this is a members’ organisation for barristers and provides them with various services and resources including catering and events, a library, training and accommodation (business and residential).
They are looking for a pro-active Security Officer to ensure their premises are safe and secure at all times. You will be expected to deal with security problems, monitor CCTV cameras, undertake foot patrols of their large site and escalate security issues appropriately. The role involves interacting with people at all levels of the legal profession, from student members to senior members of the judiciary.
The successful candidate will have:
- A valid SIA door supervisor licence
- A friendly and professional manner with excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of security systems, CCTV, access control and intruder and fire alarms
- Proven experience of dealing with members of the public
- Proven experience in a similar role
- A flexible approach and a positive attitude
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
Excellent benefits include a generous pension scheme, complimentary lunch when Hall is open, private medical and life cover as well as a generous leave allowance.
How to apply
If you wish to apply please send your CV.
This organisation is an Equal Opportunities employer.