Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team with a social mission to enable seniors to age at home. If yes, continue reading..
Built to make care more human, this companies live-in care service harnesses trained professional carers, smart technology and impeccable customer service to give families peace of mind throughout their ageing journey.
A CQC approved live-in care provider they only work with the top 5% of professional carers and operates across England. They have been nominated for Health Investors ‘Domiciliary Care Provider of the Year’ and Leading Healthcare Awards 2019.
They are led by an energetic team and backed by industry professionals including the former chairman of the Care Quality Commission, former chairman of Four Seasons Care Group, Chairman of Trustpilot and other angel investors.
They are looking for a sales executive to join their sales team. As a sales executive, you will be instrumental in spreading their message to as many people as possible. The correct candidate will relish a challenge and hit the ground running from day 1.
- Monitor live chat inbound enquiries and use to book in care consultations
- Conduct outbound calls / care consultations to the pre-agreed service level
- Contact all unqualified leads to understand the opportunity of leads
- Work with care team members to contact the best carers for their families
- Re-engage with customers who have previous enquired about care for themselves and give them the information to best assist them
What you’ll need:
- Impeccable communication skills
- Incredibly organised and able to multitask
- A thirst to join a fast growing startup focused on quality
- A get stuff done attitude.
- Ability to achieve KPIs and contribute to company goals
Good to have:
- Sales experience
- University degree
Competitive salary + commission
Join a fast-growing company with high profile investors
Opportunity to really make an impact to the lives of both carers and clients.
Get some well-deserved rest with 25 days holiday + bank holidays
A budget for making sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
Ongoing career development
Job Type: Full-time