This company is a leading UK manufacturer of industrial weighing scales, providing solutions to the food, chemical & pharmaceutical industries.
Their customers rely on the company to deliver high quality products and provide first class support in after sales service and maintenance.
They are constantly evolving to stay ahead of the competition, life at this company is challenging and varied making the ideal candidate adaptable and open to fresh ideas, employees are encouraged to use their own initiative to meet the demands and targets of the business.
They are looking for a highly motivated and gregarious candidate to provide sales and marketing support. Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be tasked with creating and developing customer relationships via outbound telephone calls and emails. There is an 80/20 split with a strong bias towards the sales responsibilities to meet targets and KPIs set by the directors.
The right candidate in time could develop this role into a field based sales role.
General Responsibilities - Sales
- Be part of the team that answers incoming calls, take messages and route calls
- Log all customer sales leads and assign to relevant salesperson ensuring they have been actioned and update logs
- Work within the team to process orders and communicate with customers’ delivery dates
- Maintain the company CRM database, adding/updating clients
- Find contacts at target businesses using own initiative to prospect
- Create telesales campaigns and make outbound proactive B2B calls to new and existing clients
Improve brand and product awareness with existing customers
General Responsibilities - Marketing
- Take photos and edit images of the company products
- Work closely with PR to maintain consistent message and meet weekly targets
- Create marketing materials for social media and business websites
- Work with designer to create product brochures
- Update and maintain the business’s social media accounts, websites and ecommerce site
- Create case studies and white papers with sales and technical departments
- Create monthly email campaigns for the three businesses
- Tenacious and confident with excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Previous experience in a similar sales biased B2B role
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Ability to build relationships, engage in conversation with a friendly and professional manner
The company will provide in-house training to enable the successful candidate to carry out the above role to the best of their ability whilst meeting the high standards required for this business.
Only individuals with the above skills will be considered and be contacted for an interview.