Our company has been established since 1990 and offer a total packaging service from concept to delivery and anything in between. We experience steady growth year on year and are committed to quality and excellence in all areas of our operation ensuring total customer satisfaction.
Due to our continued success we have an opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to join us on a full-time permanent basis in Suffolk, we are offering an excellent package for the right person, this includes a company bonus scheme, pension and a competitive salary.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall quality of products being produced and you will drive the integration of quality controls into the existing management system, embedding the programme across the company and making quality part of our DNA.
Main duties will include:
- Establishing and maintaining quality and assurance procedures, standards and specifications for the company.
- Implementing improvement programmes to assist production continually improving the quality of products being produced.
- Update and maintain internal supplier specifications.
- Track HACCP and other quality related KPIs and train new and existing employees in quality control methods.
- Write reports on pre-production and production to check the quality status of the product at all stages of the production process.
- Comply with and be responsible for ISO accreditation requirements.
- Audit incoming products and materials entering the company ensuring product quality prior to production commencing
- Assess the product quality by testing for a range of features and seeing how the product performs under stresses like impact and temperature
- Investigate and identify causes of quality concerns ensuring robust corrective actions are implemented to prevent recurrence.
You will be in an experienced manager in a quality control environment with in-depth knowledge of ISO standards and HACCP qualified, you will possess the ability to carry out audits and data analysis and be able to establish quality systems. You will possess excellent I.T and communication skills and the ability to present detailed quality strategy to senior management, along with strong leadership skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company and we offer an excellent package including a company bonus scheme, pension, a competitive salary and free car parking.
The company is located in Needham Market and lies between the towns of Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds and has rail links from both towns to our company.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.