Job Title – Purchase Ledger Clerk
Reporting to: Head of Accounts
Hours 40 per week
- Match purchase orders to delivery notes and invoices
- Query any over charging on invoices
- Check Supplier statements
- Run a creditors list and chase for invoices where Direct Debits have been placed on account with no invoice to match to
- Check suppliers statements - That all invoices have been received and outstanding value is correct.
- Request copies of missing invoices
- Raise payments thru Sage & Print report of payments due
- Raising MG invoices
- Assisting in sending out the weekly invoices
- Ordering stationary
- Procurement (New role duties/details yet to be established)
As a fair and ethical employer, in accordance with guidelines taken from the 2010 Equality Act, this company is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all; irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origins, gender, marital/civil partnership status, sexuality, disability or age.