This employer is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Clutch, Brake and Transmission Plates. They are currently looking for a self-motivated, technically minded and dedicated team player to join their manufacturing team.
This is a very hand’s on role calling for various skills, you will be expected to demonstrate good communication skills with the ability to problem solve and work part as a team.
To be a successful candidate, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Production Operator essential
- Physically fit due to workload
- Ability to check quality of product against specification
- Ability to work to a high standard in order to meet production targets
- Good communication skills with a good standard of English and Maths
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Willingness to learn and be open to change and continuous improvement.
They have strong core values and takes pride in providing a workplace that is consistent with those values. They offer:
- Employer pension contributions up to 6%
- Life Insurance of 4x Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Onsite Parking
- 23 days holiday + 8 Days Bank Holidays per annum which increases with service
The role is based in Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire