This is an opportunity to join an electro-mechanical contract manufacturer specializing in the Rail, Transportation and industrial electronics sectors. They provide turnkey services to their customers by offering design, manufacture, test and fully configured solutions across a wide spectrum of communication related products and services.
They wish to recruit an experienced Production Manager to lead and organise all production activities.
- Prioritize productions scheduling to meet customer demand;
- Capacity planning & production scheduling;
- Liaison with sales team for tender and quotation purposes;
- BOM creation and up-issue control;
- Liaison with the drawing office for documentation control;
- Interpretation of customer drawings and specifications;
- Issuing of works orders and drawing packs;
- Liaison with Quality Department regarding ISO 9001 and any quality issues; and
- Month End reporting.
In addition, you will be responsible for the following:
- Production personnel and recruitment;
- Liaison with the purchasing and stores departments and MRP system;
- Shortages control and reporting;
- Material Wastage Reporting and Monitoring; and
- Tooling and tools review and replacement.
- Medical/Dental Insurance Scheme
- Pension Scheme