Our client is a high-end clinical practice in Wimbledon that offers its clients first-class service and exclusive experience.
Our Medical PA’s offers a vital link between the Clinical team and the Patient and will act as a personal liaison to manage and overcome patient concerns and exceed expectations.
The key focus is on outstanding customer care through personalised communication.
- Promotes and sells the practice and its services by demonstrating their true value to prospective patients
- Good understanding (through previous experience in a private clinic) of the specialist and their unique offerings
- Build a relationship with consultants and all external providers
- Enthusiasm about the practice and treatments on offer
- Deals with private patient phone calls and correspondence
- Excellent listener, asks effective questions, and is empathetic to patients’ needs
- Remains calm whilst maintaining a professional manner
- Builds instant rapport with patients and creates a positive environment
- Highly organised and structured including managing future appointments and schedules
- Self-managing - prioritises the day ahead and effectively and efficiently manages time
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills – adaptable
- Strong administration and time management skills
- Works independently, on own initiative and as part of a team
- Confident, friendly and professional manner, builds rapport
- Decision maker – can make good decisions within the remit of the role
- Quick learner – can learn medical terminology
- Maintain total patient confidentiality specifically in regard to personal and financial data
Qualification & Experience
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Follows processes, rules and regulations
- Educated to A-Level Equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC Standards
- Proficient in using online scheduling and web-based systems e.g. Meddbase
- Held a similar role
Ideal candidates would have experience in the private medical industry and will have proven experience providing exceptional customer service.
Given the nature of the role and the industry legislations, successful candidates will be required to complete a standard CRB disclosure.
Monday – Friday (Full Time), shift work between 7.30am and 8pm.