This is an opportunity to join a London-based Digital Marketing agency, specialising in integrated marketing strategies and solutions.
They are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Performance Marketing Executive to join their team to create, implement and optimise data-driven engaging marketing strategies.
You'll be joining a friendly bunch of creatives, who enjoy working together to provide the best solutions for their Clients. They pride themselves in being a caring and flexible employer and really care about the health and well-being of their team.
Responsible for creating digital campaigns, optimising account performance & monitoring client accounts to ensure budget is spent correctly, you’ll be working on client & in-house campaigns utilising channels from PPC, Display Networks, Paid Social Media & other paid media campaigns
Integral to the success of the team, you’ll be:
- Implementing Tag Manager, pixel tracking and generating actionable reporting to achieve client KPIs.
- Researching and analysing competitor UX and search queries (keywords).
- Optimising all content, inc. adding meta titles, meta descriptions and keyword insertion.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of implementing & optimising Paid media campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and reporting performance
- Experience of writing and creating compelling PPC ads and Paid Social Ad Copy
- Excellent understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to create compelling ad copy and communicate with clients.
- Confident to assist managers in forecasting and budgeting.
- Enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and PPC trends.
Salary: £20k - £26k dependant on experience.
In Shoreditch, they work in a friendly community of digital professionals. They have an office dog named Bartley and enjoy going for weekly socials, and running the occasional charity race.
Old Street - 6 mins walk
Liverpool Street - 8 min walk
Shoreditch High street - 12 min walk
Bike racks available for those who like cycling.