This successful software company is looking for a regional Partner Manager to join their successful, rapidly growing SaaS business, which has a great culture, strong established brand, a great team, tonnes of resources and customers that love what they do.
Based in the Republic of Ireland this person will be an influential contributor in championing their successful channel strategy and will be pivotal to the ongoing transformation and growth of the UK & Ireland business.
They offer service and trade contracting businesses a leading software solution for end-to-end operations management. Their products are designed to optimise business workflows, improve productivity and increase profitability, with operations in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and USA.
They are on the hunt for a self-motivated and engaging professional. Someone who is passionate about the solutions they represent and is looking to grow and develop their career. You are a natural networker and excel in nurturing key stakeholder relationships. Along with these qualities, experience facilitating complex sales is advantageous. While you will not be direct selling in this role, you will need to work closely with partners, their clients and BDM's to aid the sales process. You will also be responsible for developing the partner channel by identifying and signing up new partners as well as generating fresh opportunities from existing partners.
- Championing and building key relationships with existing channel partners eg., accountants, trade associations and wholesalers
- Identifying and developing new channel partnerships and creating strategic relationships with them
- Developing and executing partner events program to drive awareness, engagement and new business
- Confidently presenting information to groups in a way that engages, informs and reinforces key messaging
- Raising our brand awareness with partners and working with them in supported marketing activities and lead generation strategies
- Working closely with our BDM's and and marketing teams to deliver campaigns that strengthen relationships and drive qualified leads from the channel
- Maintain a core understanding of company software.
- Experience in cloud computing, software-as-a-service businesses such as ERP, CRM or Accounting is desirable
- Demonstrable abilities in understanding complex technology and being able to translate this into customer requirements
- Excellent presentation skills to support and influence Partners
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to engage with people from all levels of the business – internal and external
- A driven and highly motivated professional who can operate within a plan
- Loads of initiative and the ability to work autonomously
- Although this role is home-based, you must have the ability and willingness to travel as needed.
If you think you could be their next regional Partner Manager, please apply today.