A successful software company is looking for a regional Partner Manager to join their successful, rapidly growing SaaS business.
Based in the North of England or Scotland, this person will be an influential contributor in championing their successful channel strategy and will be pivotal to the ongoing transformation and growth of the UK & Ireland business.
They are on the hunt for a self-motivated, passionate and engaging professional. A natural networker who excels in nurturing key stakeholder relationships. While you will not be direct selling in this role, you will work closely with partners, their clients and BDM’s to aid the sales process be responsible for developing the partner channel, identifying and signing up new partners and generating fresh opportunities from existing partners.
What could this role mean for you?
- Highly competitive salary and incentive package
- A company culture that engenders ownership and success
- Flexibility to own the creation of a successful channel strategy in your territory
- Home-based, you must have the ability and willingness to travel as needed
- Championing and building key relationships with existing channel partners eg., accountants, trade associations and wholesalers
- Identifying and developing new channel partnerships and creating strategic relationships with them
- Developing and executing partner events program to drive awareness, engagement and new business
- Confidently presenting information to groups in a way that engages, informs and reinforces key messaging
- Raising brand awareness with partners and working with them in supported marketing activities and lead generation strategies
- Working closely with internal teams to deliver campaigns that strengthen relationships and drive qualified leads from the channels
- Experience in cloud computing, software-as-a-service businesses such as ERP, CRM or Accounting is desirable
- Demonstrable abilities in understanding complex technology and being able to translate this into customer requirements
- Advisory, Customer Success, Sales or equivalent customer relationship roles
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to support and influence Partners alongside excellent presentation skills
- Ability to maintain strong familiarity and awareness of the rapidly changing technology and market trends in order to guide the channel partners’ decision making and strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to engage with people from all levels of the business – internal and external
- A driven and highly motivated professional who can operate within a plan but also show innovation and initiative. The ability to self manage, schedule effectively and deliver results is essential
- Loads of initiative and the ability to work autonomously
If you think you could be their next regional Partner Manager, please apply.