Would you like to work in the property industry? With a friendly and professional team? Can you drive? Our client specialises in managing quality rental property across Nottingham and is now looking to recruit a self-motivated individual to carry out accompanied viewings and property inspections on a part-time basis. Hours are flexible.
The role will initially involve:
- Showing potential tenants & buyers around properties
- Assessing applicants suitability and negotiating lets
- Carrying out routine property inspections
- Developing an understanding of the lettings and estate agency industries
- Helping tenants with their property search by email, phone, and face to face
- The role has the potential to develop into creating property inventories
- Competitive Salary (negotiable / dependant on experience) + Bonus
- On the job training
- 25 days paid holiday (pro rata) + bank holidays + your birthday off!
- Work with a professional and friendly team
- Social events
- Company mobile phone
- Mileage allowance
- Company pension
They hire for attitude over qualifications, you must however, be able to demonstrate you can fulfil the key requirements of the role.
- Can communicate well face to face, in writing, and on the phone
- Positive attitude
- People person
- Computer literate (use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook))
- Attention to detail
- Driving license and own transport
Hours are flexible and will reflect the seasonality of the business. They are hoping to recruit somebody for around 20 hours a week, but they are busier in the summer when people move house, so the role needs to be flexible. Their priority is in hiring the right person and the candidate must be comfortable working on their own.
If you have knowledge of the Nottingham area and you are interested in a part-time job in property, this job could be for you.
If you are interested in this exciting role, please include a covering letter within your CV. Covering letters MUST be included within your CV as these cannot be sent or accepted separately.