10 month maternity cover
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small and growing accountancy practice based in Surrey. They have a great office atmosphere and provide a great service to their clients and they are looking to expand the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking client phone calls
- Keeping in touch with clients
- Ensuring that clients are chased for information on the work that is required to be completed
- Scanning documents to the technical team for work to be completed
- Diary management
- Organising small events
- Email filtering
- Bookkeeping experience required but not essential
- Payroll experience required but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in usual Microsoft office products including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Can use initiative undertaking tasks
- Prioritises work that needs to be completed in accordance with importance and urgency
They are looking for someone with at least 5 years office manager/ PA experience to manage the running of the office.
Office based in Leatherhead and clients are all in the local area including South London so the candidate should be happy to travel up to an hour to get to clients if required.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.