This company carries out a complete range of decorating, building and repair work. They are looking to recruit experienced Multi-Trade Craftworkers who will be working on various contracts across London.
Travelling will play a major part in the role as the job will involve covering many different sites in London and the south east, therefore driving is a must.
They are looking for Operatives with experience in:
- Carpentry (timber care repairs/splicing)
- Rendering & Plastering
- Brick repairs/Pointing
- Door hanging - Timber/UPVC door replacement
- Roofing (Minor Repairs)
- Overhaul/draught proofing windows
- FRA upgrades
- Glazing repairs
- Roofline and rainwater good replacements
- Floor Laying (mainly replacement of broken slabs/blocks)
- Driving Licence
- The ability to work under their own initiative and to specification of works/contract instructions
- The ability to record all repairs effectively
- Good communications skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
A DBS check will be required.
Hours: 8am - 5pm
This company is an equal opportunities employer.
Those candidates who make it to Interview stage will be required to give information for references.