This employer manufactures, designs and installs mezzanine floors. They are based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands and are part of a larger group established in 1997, which is a family owned and operated business. Their founding principles and their customer focus approach has made them one of the leading mezzanine manufacturers in Europe.
They are looking for an experienced logistics co-ordinator to support their logistics manager in the daily tasks of booking in transport to sites and suppliers. This is a 6 month temporary role which has the potential to lead to a permanent position.
- Booking of transport for projects
- Dealing with powder coaters
- Arranging deliveries to site
- Second quality check on all items leaving and coming into the factory
- Loading and un-loading of trucks
- Keeping stock of all small parts and reserve parts for fitters
- Fork lift Truck license
- Experienced in logistics co-ordination
- Can do and positive attitude
Starting with a 6 month contract, which may lead to a permanent contract
£11.00 PER HOUR
Car Parking and Company pension