Do you know your #hashtags from your algorithms? This company is on the lookout for a Junior Social Media Account Manager to join their growing team.
You’ll be responsible for planning, executing and monitoring social media campaigns for a multitude of clients across a range of sectors. The ideal candidate will be someone who can come up with creative and innovative ideas to drive engagement, reach and sales across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter - both paid and organically.
Ideally you’ll be familiar with posting across social media channels and have a basic knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and scheduling tools. They can help develop your skills in these areas, but it’s essential that you are driven and passionate about the impact social media advertising can have on their clients.
If you’re just starting out in digital marketing, or you fancy turning your passion for social media into a career, this is the place for you. They may be a young company but combined their team has tons of experience working in online marketing. They offer a great place to learn and develop your skills, with plenty of training opportunities both in-house and at some of the best events in the country. They have a flexible working environment, great opportunities for progression and a fun environment with like-minded creatives.
Their Ideal Candidate Will….
- Have experience working in a similar role in an agency environment OR be able to demonstrate their experience working on their own platforms (bloggers, vloggers, TikTokers, they want to see what you can do)
- Have experience posting across a wide range of social media channels and have a strong understanding of each one
- Have a basic knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and scheduling tools
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills. They want passionate people who are comfortable picking up the phone and using their own initiative
- Be able to work collaboratively with members of both the social media team and wider marketing teams within the agency