Due to COVID-19, this employer will be conducting telephone and video interviews to hire for this role but are looking for someone to start immediately.
They are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer with a passion for digital design and an excellent eye for detail to join their expanding team working across the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
A portfolio that demonstrates a background designing for digital media such as websites and apps is essential for this role.
About the role:
Reporting to the Design Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the team in preparing graphics and imagery for use in digital media.
- Creating artwork for use in digital media (websites, iPad presentations and apps)
- Updating and reworking existing artwork and designs
- Ensuring all projects are completed to a high standard and matching the clients’ branding
- You will work across a wide range of brands, where you can develop your technical and creative talents
- Collaborating with and supporting the design team on designs for websites, iPad presentations and apps
Essential skills and experience:
- 1 year minimum commercial experience
- A portfolio showcasing digital design projects and strong creative skills
- Adobe Creative Suite skills (especially Adobe xD, InDesign and Photoshop)
- An understanding of good UI/UX principles
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and fast turn-arounds
- The ability to work in a team and independently
- A positive, team-player attitude and strong work ethic
- Solid communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- A desire and a willingness to learn
A degree in a related discipline and previous creative experience in a similar role are desirable – but not essential.
About the company:
They are a successful and expanding digital healthcare company, developing innovative marketing solutions for large and medium sized Pharmaceutical companies in the UK, US, and across Europe. They have a highly trained and dedicated team focused on delivering digital marketing solutions including tactical iPad presentations that not only support their clients marketing campaigns, but also utilise Closed Loop Marketing capabilities. Their team is growing to meet the increasing requirements of their global client base meaning there are opportunities for a Junior Graphic Designer to join them.