This company delivers technical consultancy and application delivery to their clients in order to solve real world problems. They partner closely with their clients, embedding their consultants into their businesses in order to provide a bespoke service, allowing them to truly understand their clients’ needs.
They are looking for candidates to join their Accounts Team as a Junior Client Success Officer, ensuring Account Managers and clients are supported to successfully deploy teams to client projects. You will provided with all of the support and training required to develop your skills and give you the confidence to represent the company to clients and liaise internally as necessary, supporting the wider Operations Team and Senior Leadership Team.
You will be a motivated self-starter, who is highly organised and able to balance multiple priorities. You should have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both of which are essential to this role. This role will suit a graduate or junior who is interested in beginning a career in finance administration, with the view to progressing into account management.
- Attend client facing meetings with account managers
- Manage the end to end process of work package creation, securing internal and client sign off, liaising with clients and account managers
- Capture client resourcing requirements and document cost profiles
- Support onboarding of new team members
- Update internal systems
- Tracking purchase orders
- Invoice clients and monitor receipt of payments
- Provide regular reports and updates to Account Managers and Finance Team
- Responding to client and consultant queries
- Checking and approving timecards and expenses
- Enthusiastic, motivated, committed and capable degree educated individuals
- Excellent communication, both written and spoken word to successfully engage with team members, clients and stakeholders
- Strong numeracy skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- An understanding of administration and financial processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Google Suites
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Flexible working / Work from home
- Generous annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 5 days allocated development training per year
- Contributory pension
- Gym membership
- Annual away days and social events
Equality & Diversity:
We are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that supports, celebrates, encourages, and respects all individuals and in which all processes are based on merit, competence and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexuality, age, disability, ethnicity, marital status or any other protected characteristics.
Should you require further assistance or require any reasonable adjustments be put in place to better support your application process, please indicate this within your CV.