Reporting of the Role: This role reports to the Team Leader.
Start Date: Immediately.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Shield
- 21 Days Holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
Based within the Build Department of a busy Outdoor Advertising Company the role would involve learning the skills to build advertising structures in London and across the UK, as well as other advertising formats. Various tasks including groundworks, steelwork, installation of digital assets, bespoke projects and working alongside the Project Management Team to deliver the project.
- A great opportunity to join a busy Outdoor Advertising Company and learn new skills.
- Cross Functional role that touches many different parts or our business and therefore brings good variety
- Fast paced environment which will challenge but also reward through opportunities to develop and grow your knowledge and experience
- Varied working hours are available upon completion of training
In the first few months, you would have:
- Completed in-house training and understand how our processes work
- Be able to work safely and effectively on site as part of a team
- Demonstrated you can prioritise workload and are self-motivated
- Brought your enthusiasm and proactiveness into the team to put the Client first
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Safely deliver company projects in a variety of operational sites and locations to assist the Team Leader
- Ensure project tasks given by the Team Leader are completed on time and to a good standard
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of construction methods and associated materials and tools
Qualification and skills required:
The ideal candidate will have a willingness to learn, be proactive and capable of the following:
- Be physically fit and happy to work from ladders at height
- Full Driving Licence
- Demonstrate good organisation skills
- Working under pressure and to tight timescales
- Excellent communication skills
- High volume workflow
- Working as part of a team as well as independently
- Ideally have CSCS