Due to COVID-19, this employer will be conducting telephone and video interviews to hire for this role but are looking for someone to start immediately.
This company is currently looking to recruit a Front End Developer to join their talented and enthusiastic team to build top-quality web content. Based at their Reading office, they are looking for two candidates to build websites and CLM presentations, develop web content and CLM Presentations to client specification, develop new and existing functionality, build efficient, reusable code and templates for future use, ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, as well as carry out quality assurance on any developed work.
They are a successful and expanding digital healthcare company who’ve been active for 19 years, developing innovative marketing solutions for large and medium sized Pharmaceutical companies in the UK, US, and across Europe. They have a highly trained and dedicated team focused on delivering digital marketing solutions including tactical iPad presentations that not only support their clients marketing campaigns, but also utilise Closed Loop Marketing capabilities.
Their holistic approach means that they encourage all of their team members to build strong working relationships with each other through team building events and social activities. Employees will participate in regular appraisals in order to allow them to feel empowered to grow, develop, and achieve their career potential.
With employee of the month awards, breakfast bar, regular company events and activities, discretionary bonuses and additional long service benefits, and generous pension contribution, they feel it’s important to make all employees feel motivated and recognised.
What they want from you:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3, including responsive design
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good knowledge of processing libraries such as Gulp
- An understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment beneficial
- Experience with Content Management Systems preferred
- Experience with Veeva systems greatly preferred
- Strong communication skills
- 2+ years commercial experience
The team is growing to meet the increasing requirements of their global client base meaning there are opportunities for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking Front End Developer to join them.