This company is an award-winning conference organiser, aimed at professionals in the management and distribution of funds, institutional investors, fund selectors and discretionary managers based throughout Europe and the Americas.
They work with the biggest players across the financial space, from Morgan Staley to BlackRock. They have attracted keynote speakers including prime minsters from Spain and Portugal. They have big expansionary plans for the future - and they are looking for the perfect person to be part of it.
- Proactively using your own existing relationships, as well as seeking out and building new business relationships, you’ll be travelling to Europe to sell events from across the portfolio.
- Playing an important role, you’ll be undertaking market research and contributing your own ideas to help conceptualise new conferences.
- In a short period of time, you’ll look to build a sales team.
- You’ll build on your passion for asset management to obtain a thorough understanding of the industry.
- You’ll be part of young, dynamic, rapidly expanding events company.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years sponsorship sales experience in asset management and/or private equity.
- A proven track record in driving sales, exceeding targets and building new business in asset management and private equity markets is essential.
- Outstanding communications skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Available to travel regularly across Europe.
- Passion for financial services.
- Qualified at degree level ideally.
£70,000 OTE. Flexible working conditions. Free gym membership.
Less than 5 minutes walk from Moorgate tube station at City Point.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.