This company is a technological leader in process control monitoring and control equipment and currently employs approximately 350 employees worldwide in 18 different countries.
They continually strive to improve their existing products and to develop new products that meet the needs of the marketplace.
It is their belief that their success is directly related to, and dependent upon, the efforts of employees.
They are currently seeking an Electrical Design Engineer, working under the direction of the Product Development Manager as part of the Maldon R&D team to provide Electrical design for new and existing products. The individual will be responsible for the Electrical design over the full life cycle for new products from initial conceptual design through to volume outsource manufacture and ongoing support.
- BSc degree 2-1 min. in Electronics or similar
- 5+ years experience designing electrical systems using electronic CAD packages, covering schematic, PCB layout and simulation as part of new product development
- A good understanding and experience designing and troubleshooting opto-electronics, analogue, digital and microprocessor designs
- Must be experienced practically with a hands-on approach in building/debugging prototypes
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good understanding of Opto-electronics, Mechanical and Software design
£45,000 to £50,000 with company pension - 37hr working week
The position is located in their technical center in Maldon Essex near Chelmsford with plenty of parking on site.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.