This company provides a range of services to the commercial and domestic housing sector.
Due to company growth, they are currently looking for motivated and enthusiastic persons to be part of a friendly cleaning team working on varied tasks.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of domestic and commercial cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins, hoovering, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
You will also:
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously with good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and use initiative, while being part of a team
To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work.
Hours between 25 to 40 to be negotiated with successful applicants.
Advertised salary range based on full time, 40 hours per week.
A valid driving licence and use of a vehicle for work is essential.
- 8% employer contribution to pension
- A commitment to ongoing staff training and development
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Other qualifying benefits
Mainly based in Derby but will require travel within Derbyshire/Staffs.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.