This is an opportunity to join a specialist eCommerce website developer and system integrator providing eCommerce, software development, digital marketing and technology services. They help their customers build and transform their eCommerce businesses worldwide.
You will join a fast-growing multi award winning Digital / e-commerce solutions business based in central Leicester. Established in 2009 we are one of the fastest growing digital and eCommerce specialists in the UK. Key partnerships with Magento, Microsoft, Shopify, Sitecore, Sage, SAP, Google and Amazon.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paid Search Executive to join the Digital Marketing team. You would be based in their Leicester city centre headquarters and work as part of an international team of over 100 talented people, who are dedicated to creating high performing eCommerce websites and delivering digital marketing campaigns that are driving profitable growth for their clients.
Reporting to the Head of Search, you will be responsible for the management of Paid Search Advertising campaigns specialising in Google Ads, and also capable of managing paid advertising across Bing, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest across a diverse range of clients who operate within global international markets.
Having Google Ads certification as a minimum is a must have pre-requisite for this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ultimately responsible for the growth and sustained performance of paid search campaigns for the clients.
- Take ownership of paid search channels for a range of B2B and B2C clients against measurable KPIs
- Provide account and industry analysis and strategic insight on putting forth recommendations to drive continued growth from the paid advertising channels in which our clients operate.
- Provide benchmarking and performance reports.
- Outstanding attention to detail on creating high quality advertisements, compliance checks and testing.
- Search, social ads and display campaign build and management.
- Liaise with internal teams on how to maximise paid search efforts
- Be involved in client phone and face to face meetings
As an experienced Paid Search Executive with a minimum of 3 years experiencing working within Paid Advertising, you will have:
- Appropriate certifications for Google Ads
- Analytical and mathematical leanings
- Experience analysing data, creating insights and recommendations and producing reports
- High degree of competence in Excel
- High numeracy, statistical and literacy abilities
- Very results driven, customer orientated and commercially focused
- Excellent communication and follow up skills and able to flex your style to deal with MD to junior levels
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail to work efficiently to provide accurate and outstanding results
Benefits include, 25 days annual leave (+B/H), Health insurance, pension, enhanced sick and family friendly policies + more.