An excellent opportunity has arisen for a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join this companies Marketing and Website team. They have been running for over 50 years and are a family-run organisation that for many years have focussed on in store retail. However, as with many other businesses they have had to diversify into the online sector in order to develop their revenue streams, thus the requirement for a digital marketing executive.
The main priority of this role is to drive sales through their online platform by creating engaging content and adverts whilst working with senior management to coincide the above with company values.
Other duties include:
- Formulating and implementing internal marketing strategies
- Working with social media platforms to boost brand reputation
- Product selection for online retail
- Working with their marketing team to produce adverts for print and online
- Maintaining and developing the customer database
- Assisting in the development of membership/loyalty card schemes
- Some personal assistant work
- A deep understanding of online and social media marketing.
- An understanding of photoshop and InDesign (or equivalent).
- An understanding of WordPress and website updates.
- 25% off products in store
- Generous holiday
- Sociable working environment
- Good working hours
- Free Parking available on site
The ideal candidate will have plenty of energy and the ability to provide a quality product/service to the consumer as well as support the rest of the team.