Do you want to be a part of an innovative and ever-evolving brand that is the UK’s no.1 in its field? Then read on!
They wish to recruit a successful and dynamic Digital Marketing Executive to join their team, who can grow the brand across consumer and trade channels, including learner drivers, motorcyclists and professional trainee drivers.
- Develop & manage the online marketing strategy to drive revenue, improve reach & increase engagement across the brand.
- Create, implement & optimise the SEO strategy.
- Maintain & grow the brands websites.
- Responsible for the brand's CMS which will include the day-to-day running of the website.
- Work alongside the marketing team to create and implement innovative campaigns based on market and seasonal trends to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Generate sales through paid social media campaigns and report on ROI.
- Create, implement and manage all PPC advertising.
- Identify and oversee the activity with key influencers and brand ambassadors.
- Grow and manage the in-house affiliate programme.
- Maintain and optimise the brands online presence and products within key market places including but not limited to Amazon, eBay and Steam.
- Assist the sales team with B2B lead generation.
- Assist with the delivery of timely and relevant email marketing campaigns for both B2C and B2B
- Market research, competitor analysis and customer surveys.
- Work alongside internal key players to ensure brand objectives and consistency is adhered to at all times.
- Provide weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports on the performance of digital and commercial activities.
- Commercial, creative thinker
- High degree of energy, commitment & enthusiasm
- Thirst for knowledge
- Well organised - able to prioritise
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A recognised marketing qualification is essential and proven marketing experience
- Able to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Proven track record in delivering successful marketing plans
- Exceptional written and spoken skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experienced in SEO, social, content and paid marketing including best practices
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Create engaging content for a wide variety of markets and audiences
- Excellent understanding of Google analytics
- Strong analytical skills for measuring campaign performance
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of Drupal, WordPress, affiliate software such as Paid on Results is desirable
- Creation of great marketing campaigns as well as coach others to do so
About The Company:
This company was launched back in 1997, they are immensely proud to have helped over 11 million learners prepare for their test and become one of the UK’s leading learner driver software brands at retail. Their award winning products are available across a wide range of platforms, including apps, online training, PC, DVD, and digital downloads.