This family owned online heating and plumbing merchant is currently looking to add dynamic, hard-working individuals to their team selling Plumbing & Heating products online and grow this side of the business. They provide high-quality bathroom and kitchen plumbing and heating products for the UK market.
Due to expansion, they are looking for independent individuals who can come on board and make a positive impact within the company. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be helping to run the online side of a family run business. You will be key in helping to create a team to support you offering customers the best shopping experience anywhere online. Knowledge of plumbing and heating products is not necessary, as long as you are willing to learn as well as having the key aspects of being able to offer great customer service.
They pride themselves on offering their customers a high level of customer service. The successful applicant will be offering product advice, handling orders, courier deliveries, data entry and more. Exceptional IT skills are needed, they are a online business and you need to be a go to person for IT. They can't train this so the right applicant will need to be able to hit the ground running.
An understanding of Microsoft Excel/Word packages as well as full experience with buying and/or selling online is essential as well as a good and confident telephone manner. The successful applicant will love to create solutions for their customers and knows how to keep people happy on the phone by great communication.
Daily Responsibilities (Full Online side to the business)
- Processing orders from various sites including Amazon, eBay, Magneto, Channel adviser
- Dealing with customer service issues, ability to get positive outcomes
- Following up and closing sales leads, via telephone, email and live chat
- Email management - using labels and tools and making sure that every customer is replied too
- Helping customers with technical enquiries online
- Researching product information with suppliers and manufacturers
- Communicating with suppliers and arranging deliveries/collections
What they are looking for
- Enthusiastic and friendly individual
- Previous sales and customer service experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Confident telephone manner
- Willingness to learn technical product details
- Able to deal with conflicts
- Always focusing on customer needs
- Perfect understanding and knowledge of PC, IT and internet systems
- Be able to solve problems and work off their own initiative
- Be their own boss and make correct decisions
Are you ready for the challenge? Click on apply now and send them your CV for consideration. All applicants will be sent screening questions, those who complete the task will be given preference in the application process.