This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, independent and fast-growing online comparison business with a mixture of remote and office-based staff.
They operate comparison websites in the legal and home moving sectors and have had rapid growth over the past 7 years to be the UK’s largest home-moving and legal comparison service. Their websites are all 5* rated on Trustpilot.
They are a fun company to work for and you will be an integral part of a friendly team who all work and support each other and the business.
The ideal candidate will be looking for a career, not just a job.
They are looking to recruit proven and passionate customer service manager to add to their conveyancing sales team.
You will work within a highly-motivated team in a busy but fun environment.
In this role you will:
- Liaise with a wide variety of customers including law firms, mortgage brokers, estate agents to resolve issues and resolve queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Take full ownership for all aspects of the customer service experience across multiple conveyancing brands
- Manage and implement effective processes for customer service representatives to interact with customers via multiple channel
- Monitor and review processes for ways to make procedures more time and cost-effective
- Support your internal sales teams by channeling inbound sales leads efficiently
- Monitor and manage external consumer review platforms (Trustpilot, Google Reviews, Reviews.co.uk) to maintain and improve their ratings
They are looking for a passionate, driven individual who wants to achieve personal success and grow with them.
The role involves a hands-on approach in dealing with customer service enquiries from new and existing consumers, law firms, estate agents and mortgage brokers.
You will also shape the processes and workflows required to scale an efficient and successful customer service department.
See below for expanded list of key skills required:
- An outgoing and positive attitude;
- Excellent communicator with professional phone manner;
- Ability to persuade and influence others internally and externally;
- Ability to train and develop a team;
- Self-motivated and able to pipeline and prioritise workload;
- Driven to exceed KPIs and targets;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Strong administrative and IT skills;
- Team player.
- Excellent starting package of basic salary plus uncapped bonus potential
- Monday to Friday working only
- £25k - £30k salary - dependent on experience and achievements to date
- 23 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays
- 1 day of additional holiday earned per year of service
- Company Perkbox discount scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- There will also be a variety of one-off incentives, benefits and competitions.
Apply now for an initial chat about the role and your experience!