This employer is one of the market leaders in linen rental services to hotels and business throughout Scotland and the North of England.
Established more than 100 years ago, this successful company employs over 800 staff. The company currently operates from five plants in Scotland and one in the North East of England.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their existing Customer Service Account Management Team. The Customer Service Account Manager will proactively manage a portfolio of existing Clients covering an area of Scotland, South of Edinburgh and North East England.
Reporting to the General Manager for Garments you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with existing and new Clients
- Carry out regular stock checks and effective visits within the agreed time schedule
- Review and negotiate Client Contract Renewals - Business retention is a key factor for this position
- Recognise and develop additional business opportunities within existing Client base
- Review Client outstanding debts, agreeing payment arrangements
- Provide Clients with After Sales Advice and Support
- Liaise with internal Production Teams and Customer Support Centre Staff.
They are looking for a customer service focussed individual, who can demonstrate in their career to date; success and results focussed achievements. This position requires a self motivated individual with a strong determination to succeed within a very challenging and competitive market place.
You must be professional, confident, numerate, proficient in IT skills, articulate with excellent communication and organisational skills. The ability to build successful working relationships is also key to this position.
Driving licence with minimal points is essential as a fully expensed company car is provided. The position attracts an attractive competitive salary with other benefits including a company mobile phone and laptop.