This employer is a copywriting agency. Normally they write, but sometimes they hire.
Today, they're hiring. It's a fixed-term role, from how-soon-can-you-start until 31 March.
They're looking for a content designer or copywriter to work in their client's team – as the bridge between strategy and engagement.
That means partnering with senior colleagues to make sure the content strategy is aligned to the overall marketing and operational strategy. Then it’s a case of applying that strategy to create content that meets the audience’s needs – and the brand’s objectives.
There will be a lot to learn as fresh content goes live. As you work through the different propositions, it will be a case of create, test and learn – including reviewing analytics to measure impact.
- The ability to get stuck in and make a difference straight away
- A deep understanding of content strategy and engagement
- A track record of creating high quality content to a strict brief
- Experience of translating the strategic big picture into effective website and social content
- A portfolio of B2B content that shows your ability to communicate complex ideas in a compelling way
- A near-perfect score on their copy test. (More on that to follow after you apply)
This role starts in December, and ends on 31 March 2021. You'll be employed by them, and seconded to their client.
31 days' holiday (pro rata)
Remote working – at least for the time being
The role is remote at the moment, but you will need to able to commute to Edinburgh or Glasgow. But for the time being, let's forget about traffic jams and cancelled trains – there's a whole lot of copy to write before the end of March.