This leading digital marketing agency are looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join their in-house B2B marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and publishing content for inbound marketing campaigns.
About the role:
- Working as part of the sales and marketing team, you’ll be responsible for writing and delivering content to be used for B2B marketing campaigns.
- You’ll take responsibility for content throughout the campaign cycle: following the brief, editing your writing based on feedback, publishing the content online, monitoring performance and reporting on results.
- There will be a lot of variety in the different content types you will be writing: articles, blog posts, marketing emails, web pages, guides, e-books and more.
- You will be encouraged to experiment with creative content styles and different delivery methods which would be appealing to their leads, prospects, and clients.
- You will also be required to provide ad-hoc support to wider marketing and sales activities when required – supporting their marketing plan and ambitions for rapid growth within the business.
- A demonstrable ability to write great marketing copy.
- Good at working closely to briefs and undertaking research to inform your writing.
- Excellent written English skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to work on multiple briefs and projects at the same time.
- Someone who is organised, with the ability to manage time effectively and work to deadlines.
- Although not essential, some previous experience using content management systems and publishing for the web would be useful.
- You will be a great fit if you are genuinely passionate about marketing and digital publishing.
About the company:
This leading digital marketing agency pride themselves on having an expert understanding of the complexities of their client’s challenges and offering honest and innovative solutions.
They have ambitious growth plans over the next 24 months and are investing heavily in their sales and marketing team to support this.
With their quarterly career development planning, they will help you shape your own path in the company. They have just moved office, so they have plenty of room to grow and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team coaching, training and mentoring programme. They are a welcoming, ambitious team who enjoy each other’s company and delight in providing exceptional service for their clients. They also benefit from the broad experience of Baxter the dog who helps around the office.
About the package:
- £22,000 per annum
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexi-time and/or 'family-friendly' hours
- Health insurance
- Career development plan
- A wide range of exciting perks
- Opportunity to grow within an exciting agency
- Quarterly team events
- Potential new best friend, Baxter, the office dog!
This is a fantastic opportunity to fast track your marketing career with a fast-growing agency. Apply Now!