This prestigious 39 bedded Care Home is a privately owned family run business that has been successfully delivering care in the local area for over 25 years.
Reviews on various external independent websites have been trending at 80% or more rating them as Excellent (5 star).
They are looking for an experienced and driven Care Home Manager to join their team here and take them to a new level of success and quality of care delivery.
In order to do so, they will need ‘outside the box thinking’ with high levels of drive, energy and overall a positive attitude from everyone involved, led by the right Person.
The right person will have the right balance of relevant qualifications and work experience. In addition, the individual must be passionate, ambitious, able to engage (coach and support) team members, and work with families and residents alike.
Essential for the role:
- Proven & relevant management experience at a similar level
- Relevant experience with an active NMC PIN
- Strong Effective prioritisation and planning qualities and experience
- Strong commercial awareness within the sector
- Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
- Strong IT skills to support potential remote working
We believe happier employees provide a better level of resident care and delivery in their role. Competitive salary and a number of benefits including:
- Up to £5,000 Performance Bonus
- Holidays and Pension
- Positive work environment and culture
- Support from senior management teams at weekly meetings
- On-site parking
- On-going career development training
- Head office support
- Ease of access to senior management at Board and Proprietor level
Monday to Friday on - site. On call weekends. Monthly visits to Head Office (Wigan) depending on COVID19 restrictions.