This company are pioneers in the design and delivery of impactful, long lasting, leadership and management development. Working with a diverse range of organisations, across multiple sectors, they quite simply help to develop engaging, inspiring and resourceful managers who, in turn make work enjoyable for those they lead and manage.
Delivering a range of qualifications, including apprenticeships they have quickly become the provider of choice for their growing list of clients, many of whom have worked with them for many years.
As a result of recent growth, and the launch of new apprenticeship standards, they have a number of vacancies to join their tutor team. In this role you will be supporting delegates working towards qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring.
They are looking for people who have significant experience in this field and, ideally hold a relevant qualification. You must be passionate about coaching and mentoring others to develop their full potential.
Whilst experience of working with apprenticeships is useful, it is not essential as they will provide full support in this area.
- Experience working as a coach/mentor in the workplace - either full time or as part of your role
- A relevant Coaching/Mentoring qualification is desirable, but not essential
- A passion for working with, and supporting the development of others
- Ability to adapt working style to achieve objectives
- Able to work as part of a team to develop a great customer experience
- Comfortable interacting with others via Zoom etc.
- Experience of working with apprenticeships is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to travel to client premises from time to time across the UK (subject to COVID guidelines)
- Salary £26,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
- They will provide training towards a relevant assessing qualification
- Out of town site with ample free parking
This is primarily an office based role with some occasional UK travel - core hours are 8am - 5pm
Based in Melton, just outside Ipswich, close to a railway station
Own transport is required for client visits (where required)
If you are passionate about supporting others to develop, and want to work with a growing organisation, get in touch!