This employer is a shopper marketing agency focused on getting brands into the baskets of shoppers. Shoppers often need a nudge, to break a habit or broaden their horizons. From time to time they need something more disruptive. They are an independent global advertising and marketing agency based in Essex.
Working closely with both Amazon and clients to maintain their Amazon AMS campaigns, PDPs and Shops. You will have the opportunity to work closely with clients and their teams to drive product growth and revenue. The focus of this role will be around managing paid search using the Amazon AMS platform, updating and optimising clients product listings and shops, ensuring regular updates and contact with client. Liaising with Amazon Account Managers to ensure continued brand prosperity within specified budgets.
There is the potential to grow within the job and, as the business grows further, to take on added responsibilities.
- Proven track record of managing and reporting PPC & AMS campaigns
- Experience managing global ad budgets
- Vendor central &/or Seller central platform experience
- Creation and implementation of A+ & A+ Premium content
- Amazon brand shop management
- Excel, powerpoint and word proficient to a high level
- Excellent client communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise & meet deadlines
- Thorough understanding of on-line marketplace
- Demonstrated ability to drive on-line sales
- Presentation and interpersonal skills of the highest standards
- Ability to work in a team environment
- DSP campaign planning and reporting an advantage
- Amazon SEO A9 & A10 algorithm experience an advantage but not necessary as full training given
Health Insurance after 12 months service
Change to grow and develop into senior roles
Fun, lively & hard working team environment
Easily commutable location based near Underground station and Main line.