A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading independent furniture retailer in the South East.
They are seeking a bright, motivated and enthusiastic individual to work within their busy furniture buying office. The successful candidate will assist in the smooth running of the merchandising / buying office along with maintenance of accurate information recorded on the Company website and related systems.
- Provide administration support to the buying and admin office.
- Assist with updating the Company website with images and descriptions to ensure accurate and current products are visible.
- Process customer website orders as required.
- Be proactive with ongoing improvement and development of the Company website and maintain current knowledge of up to date and future web and marketplace developments to make suggestions for their continuous improvement.
- To also work on an array of ad hoc administrative tasks as and when required.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable admin office experience.
- Previous experience in furniture/home is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Advance Excel skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of administration input.
- Work well under pressure and fast paced environments.
- Can work well individually as well as in a team environment.
The ideal candidate would possess 1 to 2 years administration experience within a busy office environment. The business would also welcome applications from graduates who have a passion for home interiors and all things eCommerce along with a relevant business degree or similar qualification.
This is a full-time role of 40 hours per week across 5 days with regular Saturday working on a roster basis. The salary will be between £19,000 and £22,000 depending on experience and skill set.
This role is based at their head office in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire. As this role is based in the office the ideal candidate will live within a commutable distance to this location. Only applications from candidates who are willing to travel and work in the office will be considered.
They have free onsite parking amongst other employee benefits.