This is a well established company, which has been in alternative lending business since late 1800.
They are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant, who will be reporting to Senior Accountant.
- Calculating and posting some Accruals/Prepayments
- Issuing monthly Area/Region Managers/Head office departments P&L’s and providing explanations/ breakdowns
- Being involved in the yearly budgeting process
- Actively being involved in the month-end process
- Dealing with everyday store queries
- Dealing with field support queries in an efficient and professional manner
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Liaison with all internal departments
Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will already have 2-3 year experience working in accounts.
- Studying for ACCA /ACA
- Strong double entry knowledge
- Very well organized, good time management skills with the commitment to delivery on deadlines
- Confident self starter with sound analytical skills, able to operate under pressure and resolve conflicts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Team worker and good at building relationships
- “Sun” system preferred
Salary & Benefits:
- Bonus: 5% discretionary and subject to company performance
- Holidays: 22 days rising to 25 days with service
- Auto enrolment Pension scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x basic salary
- Interest free season ticket loan
10 minutes walk from the station
Good transport links
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.