Accounts Admin / Officer
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
This global leading software company develops SaaS business management cloud solutions for the trade services industry. Their products are designed to optimise business workflow to refine process, improve productivity and increase profitability. This company is a rapidly growing global software house with operations in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking an Accounts Officer to join their amazing team in Cambridgeshire. This is a busy role and, for the right applicant, could quickly lead to a more senior Account Officer role.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end performance of the accounts and book-keeping function of their UK office. As well as ensuring all payable matters run smoothly, your key responsibilities will include:
- Validating purchase orders and approvals
- VAT Returns and other compliance reports
- Bank Accounts & Credit card reconciliations
- End of month balance sheet reconciliations
- End of month procedures & reporting
- Cashflow monitoring and reporting
- Ad hoc and relief admin support as required
- Create, manage receipt invoices, credit notes and recurring billing for new and existing sales
- Credit Control & Direct Debit Administration
They are looking for an ambitious individual who is diligent and proud of the work they do. You will be able to tick off most of the following:
- Previous Business, Bookkeeping/Accounts knowledge is highly desirable,
- Great, all round communications and interpersonal skills
- Hands on, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and changing schedules
- Good business systems experience [e.g Google Suite. MS Office, Salesforce.com , Sage/Intaact] products
- A vibrant and energetic personality that contributes to their team culture
- Strong attention to detail, with documentation and processes
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to perform well in a team dynamic
- Ambitious, eagerness and enthusiasm to learn quickly.
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS software business and make this role your own.
So if you'd like to join a fun and progressive organisation with room to develop your career in a growing global organisation, then please apply by sending your CV.
Please note: They would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.