This employer are currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Team Manager to join their busy Outbound team.
Working in the independent automotive aftermarket, the business is thriving and requires an experienced Team Manager to join the Outbound department.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team working within a state of the art Distribution Centre with automated storage and retrieval systems.
This is a full time role, working 42.5 hours per week across two different shift patterns - 5:30am - 2:30pm and 1:30pm - 10:30pm.
The Team Manager will be responsible for DC activities relating to accurate, efficient and timely processing of products in all areas of the warehouse, through effective management, motivation and development of staff.
- Provide management for a team of operatives and supervisors, coordinate workloads, provide support to ensure the team delivers and monitor any issues
- Responsible for achieving productivity targets, KPIs, and quality standards
- Communicate effectively at different levels, building a good relationship with the team and across the business with other departments
Skills and Experience
- Supervisory and Team Leader/Manager skills and experience, with the ability to motivate, develop and supervise others
- Flexible, adaptable and pro-active management style
- Good IT skills, in particular spread sheets and a knowledge of warehouse systems
- Good planning skills and able to meet targets and deadlines
- Experience in a semi-automated warehouse is desirable
In return for hard work and commitment the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, benefits package and have the opportunity to develop their career within an established, successful and growing business.
- Bonus scheme after successfully passing probationary period
- Contributory Pension scheme
- 33 days holiday allowance including bank holidays
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join an established team in a business with excellent growth potential. They look forward to receiving your application!