This company is Europe’s foremost Transport publisher, producing market-leading magazines within all sectors of aviation, rail, bus and modelling publications such as FlyPast, Airliner World, Modern Railways and Hornby magazine, they are renowned around the globe for their wide range of magazines and media.
They are currently seeking a Warehouse Executive to join their busy team. Reporting to the Warehouse & Facilities Manager you will be responsible for facilitating the smooth running of the warehouse & facilities operations, assisting with direct sales activities and the company’s offsite event attendance.
- To assist with pick, pack and post, ready for despatch, all customer and bulk orders, company mail and in-bound and out-bound deliveries to meet the necessary deadlines.
- To receive and despatch inbound and outbound orders and deliveries into the warehouse.
- To administrate, manage and maintain physical and electronic customer ordering processes and systems.
- To notify/order in a timely, cost effective manner, any relevant products, stationery, packaging or equipment needed to facilitate customer order delivery/fulfilment.
- To provide cover and assistance in peak times for all product and service-related sales, admin support, customer queries and complaints received via telephone, email, internet and post.
- To provide day-to-day building, vehicle and company equipment maintenance
- To promote the company in an efficient, helpful and courteous manner throughout all customer communications and contact.
- Provide practical, ‘hands-on’ support with any facilities tasks, to include light building maintenance works and repairs
- To maintain customer contact details and preferences, and update any records held in compliance with UK law and regulations.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good communicator, able to deal with staff, the public, customers and suppliers
- Good use of written and verbal English
- Helpful disposition and a practical ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to react quickly in an ever-changing and demanding environment
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Fully competent using Word, Excel, Email and the Internet
- Clean driving licence (cat B minimum) and be comfortable driving a loaded van up to 3,500kg
- Be able to travel and occasionally stay away overnight for company events
In return, they offer excellent rewards and incentives; 25 days holiday per year, a company pension scheme, a great environment for learning and career development.
Based in the beautiful market town of Stamford in Lincolnshire they currently employ more than 100 colleagues and are growing. If you’re driven, committed and hard working this could be the place for you.