Welcome to this award-winning business that delivers beautiful homes with a sustainable core all from a state-of-the-art facility in Derby.
The business employs approximately 250 people across a range of production, manufacturing, and support functions. They have an office in London and sites within the Midlands and South East of England, with exciting expansion plans.
They are currently looking to hire a Technical Product Engineer who will provide technical support within the build process. As well as helping the business improve its production systems.
- Undertake factory line and site inspections to advise on construction build accuracy, compliance, and quality
- Deliver efficient technical construction solutions to any problems presented
- Ensure key risk/controls are implemented and effective
- Investigate nonconformities and initiate plans to assist in correction
- Improve finishing standards
- A strong trade background within the building industry with an ability to interpret technical documents
- Ability to advise/instruct trades and operatives in best practices of modular construction
- Good communication skills is essential
- Familiarity with BIM systems and conformity reporting would be ideal
- Experience in applying risk management principles in a demonstratable form would be beneficial
£30,000 - £38,000 depending on experience.
Other Benefits include
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Income protection
- Critical illness cover
- Subsidised canteen
- Training & development opportunities
Please submit your CV (PDF preferred please). The interview process will entail an initial video interview and then candidates will be invited to site!