This digital agency is looking for a passionate Tech Project Manager to join their friendly team, to work together to provide the best digital products and solutions for their Clients.
Responsible for co-ordinating and delivering numerous digital projects to a high standard & to budget, you will work in a multi-functional team, providing project lead & strategic input for designers and developers. Working closely with the team and client to understand the project scope, design requirements and functional/technical documentation, You will report on the progress & financial status of the project to key stakeholders.
Their teams develop long term relations with great clients based on pragmatic and measurable advice that drives growth and innovation. You will nurture these relations with great interpersonal skills, creative flair, a straight talking and proactive approach, and a sharp commercial focus for their business.
You will manage multiple projects & project teams, the project P&L, and ensure the team use their project management processes and tools.
As an inquisitive and creative project manager, to support their internal R&D, they encourage your suggestions, ideas and innovations for developing commercial products that help their clients grow and improve internal processes.
- 4+ years of Project Management experience with 2+ years at a digital agency.
- Demonstrate experience managing multiple large and complex projects.
- Strong digital project management experience of Responsive design, Web builds, Mobile applications.
- Experience using Atlassian Suite, and expert knowledge of Jira is required.
- Demonstrate experience of agile project management.
- Strong methodology in producing project documentation including proposals, scopes of work and Technical Specifications.
- Experience with multiple CMS and Hosting platforms, confident at recommending systems based on clients requirements.
- Confident client facing and workshopping.
- Loves collaboration with internal team, external partners, & clients.
- Ensure projects come in on time and budget.
- Manage project P&L and management reporting.
- Scoping projects, writing proposals and creating costings
- Present pitches and ideas to clients, as well as deliver client project meetings, day to day communications and reporting
- Lead project teams & third-party suppliers from discovery through to delivery
- Ensure effective use of project management & time keeping tools for all project team members.
- Hold Project de-briefs with the team, to help the team develop and grow.
In Shoreditch, they work in a community of digital professionals. They have an office dog named Bartley & enjoy weekly socials, and running charity races.
Old Street - 6 mins walk
Liverpool Street - 8 min walk
Shoreditch High street - 12 min walk