This is an opportunity to join a flexible, family owned organisation where staff share the same vision and are dedicated to ensuring their groups have the best possible experience. They offer a generous annual leave allowance, full private medical health insurance, and if that's not enough, we also have an office dog!
You will be responsible for coordinating travel arrangements, sport fixtures, accommodation elements and general tour itinerary fulfilment for group sports tours within the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
The tour manager will work with the group leader and will calculate travel timings, make reservations for meals/visits, book match tickets and liaise between sports organisations regarding fixtures and training.
You must be willing to visit sport destinations, to build long term customer relations and willing to assist in presentation evenings and be willing to accompany groups as ‘Tour Rep’
- Knowledge of German language desirable but not essential
- Show excellent interpersonal skills, can integrate well into a team environment whilst taking responsibility for their own workload
- Excellent organisational and admin skills
- A good understanding of sport in general
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to their daily work whilst being able to prioritise tasks
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Possess good communication skills
- Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Continuously developing their product knowledge and be committed to offering the customer the best possible experience
A great family friendly, flexible working environment, generous annual leave allowance, contributory pension scheme, full private medical health, insurance, office dog
The office is located in Colwick, just 3 miles outside of Nottingham city centre. They are serviced by excellent public transport links to the city.