We are a leading global SaaS company that develops business management cloud solutions for the trades industry. We are passionate about developing innovative technology solutions that empower our users. Our vision is to build a world where field service businesses can thrive!
We currently operate in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, the US and Canada. We are a progressive and innovative company with exciting expansion plans.
About the role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced field based Software Trainer to be part of our success story. This is a ‘business process’ oriented role, and you will be implementing and training customers mainly in the trades industries (electrical, plumbing, fire and security, HVAC).
Reporting to the Head of Implementation & Training, your primary purpose will be to deliver first class training to our growing list of customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing, planning and delivering in-house training to customers on a suite of products
- Engaging with customers to understand their business processes in order to best deliver "their business" training
- Identifying different learning styles and tailoring training delivery to suit differing job roles and differing customer needs
- Integrating software with the customers existing accounting systems.
Ideally, you will have:
- Strong training delivery skills, with an ability to tailor methods to suit differing needs
- Experience in implementing software systems
- A mature approach
- Be a responsible and reliable professional, with a consultative approach
- An understanding business processes and workflows
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and deliver rapid outcomes
- Confidence to adapt and learn new programmes and systems
- Strong verbal, written communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of accounting packages such as Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
- Knowledge of or experience working in the trades industries.
The role is home based and you will reside in or near Nottingham. You will be available to travel regularly for implementation and training sessions.
- Private health insurance
- Perks, discounts and cashback
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based review
- A fun and vibrant culture, where we like to play a lot of ping pong!
We have an open culture and we believe in direct communication and diversity. This means that we want everyone to feel welcome with us and to provide equal opportunities for everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other non-performance factor.
So, if you'd like to join a fun and progressive organisation, in which you can develop your career, we would like to hear from you!
Please note: no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. Any CV’s provided by agencies will be treated as a gift.