Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing global SaaS company striving to be the best in the industry?
This software company is an Australian based software house with operations in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and the United States. Their industry-leading software package provides job and project management systems to various trade and service industries, specifically within the Property and Asset Maintenance sectors.
- Data sanitation and import whilst maintaining data integrity.
- Design and creation of form templates within this Enterprise.
- Working with customers to define and capture customer processes.
- Contribute, collaborate and share knowledge with internal teams for product and service improvement.
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and questioning skills.
- Eagerness and enthusiasm to learn, with an ability to adapt quickly along with their regular product rollouts.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a good understanding of business processes and experience working within small-medium sized trade businesses would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Will have worked in a similar data entry environment and have a solid understanding of cloud-based software adoption and trouble-shooting processes.
- Basic accounting knowledge is highly desirable, as is a strong understanding of cloud-based technologies and systems.
- Previous experience working with Google Suite, spreadsheets, OnlyOffice, Asana, Salesforce.
It's important to note that whilst experience in the above areas would be preferred, it will be secondary to finding the person with the right determination, attitude and overall suitability.
What they offer:
- Perkbox - Employee Perks & Benefits
- 30 Days Leave (includes 10 Days Personal Leave)
- Private Healthcare with Vitality
- Fun and friendly working environment
The successful candidate will work within the UK Implementation Team, based full time in their Cambridgeshire office. You'll be given a comprehensive on-boarding and technical training program to ensure you have all you need to excel.
This role is office based, however they are currently working from home until further notice. Interviews and training will be conducted according to Government COVID Guidelines. Due to the current lockdown restrictions, if you are successful you may start your new role from home.
If you'd like to join a fun and progressive organisation with room to develop your career in a growing global organisation, then please apply with a copy of your CV.
Please Note: No agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. They would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.